[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Debian package fails to build because of different line endings in patch
  • From: Timotheus Pokorra <timotheus@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 10:42:16 +0200
Hello,

Is there something similar for Debian? Some step in debian.rules
before applying the patches?
I think I found a solution that works for me.

In debian.rules, in the build-stamp section:

# fix line ending differences first before applying the patches manually
dos2unix src/addins/AspNet/Properties/MonoDevelop.AspNet.addin.xml
patch -p1 < ../SOURCES/downgrade_to_mvc3.patch

I guess it is not completely clean, but works reliably on OBS.

Timotheus