[opensuse-buildservice] Re: LibreOffice 4.4
  • From: Hans Witvliet <hwit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 08:37:04 +0200
On Tue, 2015-05-12 at 23:09 +0200, Hans Witvliet wrote:
Hi all,

Anyone around here who is looking after LibreOffice ?

I noticed that the 4.4 release current is currently build for several
releases, but not sles11sp3...

Before mentioning it, yes I have the dvd's for sles12, but I can not
upgrade my laptop right now. for the near future I'm stuck with sp3, for
which there is only a much older version of L.O.

It would be very much appreciated, if one could enable also that version
for building, Hans

Perhaps better luck here,

Been trying myself (testhans), unmodified branch) but succeeded only for
tumbleweed, I hit some unresolvables (hyphen_devel, mythes_devel.....)

Hans