Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: video codec confusion ...
On Wednesday 2015-05-20 09:21, Olaf Hering wrote:

On Wed, May 20, Andreas Schwab wrote:

Olaf Hering <olaf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

How do I solve the conflicts from SR#308034?

Have you tried osc buildinfo to find out where are the hard requirements
on these libraries?

Thanks. Only ffmpeg from packman provides pkgconfig(libavresample).

And what avresample is about:
http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2012-April/123746.html

"Though i would strongly suggest users and developers use and develop
libswresample. libswresample is and will be maintained by me and other
ffmpeg developers, while i wont fix anything in libavresample."

Does mpv really depend on avresample? I see its waf script (ugh)
supports swresample too.