Re: [opensuse-buildservice] packages used to build
On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 10:45:24AM +0200, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi,

misleading subject but I'm currently facing something unexpected.

I'm building a project against
openSUSE:Evergreen:11.4
but it gets the "wrong" openssl version. I need to build against the
openssl currently there:
# osc ls openSUSE:Evergreen:11.4 openssl
openssl-1.0.1k.tar.gz

but the project installs an older one (seems like something also only in
openSUSE:Evergreen:11.4 but still older.
Is there a cache issue or has it to do with the latest patch being
"optional"?

It should pick up the new one.

Which project?

Ciao, Marcus