Re: [opensuse-buildservice] network/bind SLE 12 unresolvable; prjconf adjustment required?
Hi,

On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 08:35:41PM +0200, Lars Müller wrote:

network/bind no longer builds due to being in a unresolvable state for
the SLE 12 target. The displayed message is:

have choise for sysvinit(syslog): rsyslog syslog-ng

I've for now set in the prjconf

%if 0%{?suse_version} == 1315
Prefer: rsyslog
%endif

But I believe we should have this set OBS-wide.

Thanks to Adrian for adding prefer -syslog-ng OBS-wide to the SLE 12
project configuration (I guess).

Cheers,

Lars
--