Re: [opensuse-buildservice] submitting a _link
On Montag, 11. Mai 2015, 09:50:15 wrote Olaf Hering:
On Mon, May 11, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015, 15:14:19 wrote Olaf Hering:
Using that knob with 'obs sr'
from a prj in which the pkg contained nothing but a _link resulted in
new pkg with expanded sources in the target prj. I had to remove the
sources and restored the _link to OBS.
can you give me the example package/request?

https://pmbs.links2linux.de/request/show/1883

sorry, I have currently no access there.

If you can reproduce it in build.o.o I will have a look there.

However, it is validated to work in the test suite, so I have
currently no idea what can be wrong.

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham
Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany