Re: [opensuse-buildservice] submitting a _link
On Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015, 15:14:19 wrote Olaf Hering:
On Mon, Mar 09, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Montag, 9. März 2015, 08:01:03 wrote Olaf Hering:
On Mon, Mar 02, Olaf Hering wrote:

What has to be done to copy the pkg contents as is from source prj to
destination prj via a submit request?

Anyone?

OBS is able to that since quite some time, but osc had no support for it
yet.

In osc git master or soon in devel:tools:scm project you will find the

osc sr --update-link

option which is doing exactly what you need here. It does not merge
but transfers everything including the _link file.

Does that require server side support?

yes, but it is there since quite some time.

Using that knob with 'obs sr'
from a prj in which the pkg contained nothing but a _link resulted in
new pkg with expanded sources in the target prj. I had to remove the
sources and restored the _link to OBS.

can you give me the example package/request?

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham
Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany