Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Getting maintainer list
On Fri 08 May 2015 20:29:18 NZST +1200, Stephan Kulow wrote:

But osc is definitely asking for the
wrong thing:

coolo@gertrude#~>osc -d maintainer Base:System
GET https://api.opensuse.org/search/owner?binary=Base%3ASystem

This is because osc maintainer <ARG> was overloaded to be

osc maintainer BINARY <options>

and

osc maintainer PRJ <options>

Ok thanks, at least I'm not going mental. I saved the maintainers list
for a couple of projects the day before I upgraded osc from 0.145 to
0.151, so it has worked previously.

There is good reason for wanting to contact a project maintainer. At
least the help output is buggy, but I call extending functionality
without keeping existing functionality a bug too.
Shall I open a bug? And exactly where?

Thanks,

Volker

--