Re: [opensuse-buildservice] where to upload cairo-dock?
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 14:54:39 -0400
On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Adam Mizerski <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to push cairo-dock from my home project
(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:etamPL/cairo-dock) to Factory.

But to which development project should I push it? I'm thinking about
X11:Utilities. If you agree or have better alternative, please respond.

X11:common:Factory is the only other option I would consider:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/X11:common:Factory

I don't know what the difference is between those to projects.

X11:Utilities says in the description to ask questions on the
mailinglist opensuse-xorg@xxxxxxxxxxxx (assuming that still exists.
I don't see it listed at http://lists.opensuse.org/).

Greg