Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc flushing stdout
On Thursday 07 May 2015, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:
On Thu 07 May 2015 20:14:34 NZST +1200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
-c, --command command

Ok, but what happens if osc decides to ask for user input? I meant I
want the command IO, not the shell stuff between commands. And not of
all commands I run either. script doesn't really work the same as
copying the screen output of a command to file while keeping stdin
functional.

Yes it should flush newlines always. For me this example is most
annoying:

$ osc bl ... | less

It takes ages until you see something ... specially if you follow a
running build.

cu,
Rudi