[opensuse-buildservice] osc flushing stdout
Is there a way to force osc to keep flushing stdout, even if it thinks
output is not to a terminal?

I need to log osc operations that I've been doing so I can see again
later who I got into a certain state. Years ago I wrote a wrapper script
for such purpose. It basically is <cmd> | tee -a, and I don't know how
else to divert program output into a log file.

Unfortunately the piping makes osc think it is no longer outputting
stdout to a terminal, buffering large chunks first

script is not suitable in many ways, one of them being the unreadable
output it creates.

Thanks,

Volker

--