Re: [opensuse-buildservice] catch 22 - cannot decline request to delete repository in web ui
On 5/6/2015 3:40 PM, Eric MSP Veith wrote:
Hello,

On Wednesday 06 May 2015, 14:31:53, Brian K. White wrote:
When I try to decline it, I just get an error page that says:
"403: Forbidden
Sorry but you don't have the necessary permissions for this request. We
think it's best if you try to start again from the home page."

sorry to hijack this, but I think there's a problem not only with requests. I
cannot use the search, and logging out also gives me a HTTP/403.

Is there a way we user can help?

--- Eric

This doesn't sound like a hijack to me.
So there is probably a more general web ui problem at the moment it seems like.

--
bkw