[opensuse-buildservice] catch 22 - cannot decline request to delete repository in web ui
I logged in to build.opensuse.org today, and discovered that yet another mass-deletion threat has been issued, and I almost missed it.

I currently have 38 remove requests, and each one says it will be removed automatically in a couple of weeks if I don't respond to the request by declining it.

When I try to decline it, I just get an error page that says:
"403: Forbidden
Sorry but you don't have the necessary permissions for this request. We think it's best if you try to start again from the home page."

I need to decline these requests or I need them to be revoked before the axe falls on them.

How often will these dead-man switch purges go out? I have a lot of old repos for a reason. The logic in the message:
"This repository builds against a distribution which is not officially maintained anymore by its vendor. Therefore it should not be used anymore."
...is an invalid and rude assumption.

I have to maintain packages myself precisely BECAUSE they are "not maintained any more by it's vendor".

--
bkw