[opensuse-buildservice] Web UI link to show past SR's
  • From: Archie Cobbs <archie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 11:18:07 -0500
I'm here to re-ask the same question asked before in the following
thread, because the previous answer/hack no longer works (it just
returns a blank page):

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2014-01/msg00125.html

The original question is this:

In the OBS web GUI, where do I click to show my involved SR's when
none are currently open?

#1. If you don't have any current SR's, then there is no way to
navigate to the list.
#2. Can we please fix this, by adding a link to the web GUI for
showing involved SR's even when there are none open?

Thanks,
-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs