Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Debian 8.0 and Ubuntu 15.04 got imported
  • From: "Dmitriy Perlow" <dap@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 22:55:58 +0300
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:18:00 +0300:

On Sonntag, 26. April 2015, 21:23:25 wrote Dmitriy Perlow:
Builder will freeze when udev is installed for 15.04:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:DarkSS:deb/itmages-dolphin-extension

thanks for reporting this.

I have removed the udev package for now from Ubuntu:15.04 project.
This leads to unresolvable errors, but avoids lots of wasted resources.

It would be nice, if any one with contacts to Ubuntu takes care
about a bugreport there. Since this breaks any chroot installation
they should care IMHO.

I can import a fixed udev package again.

thanks!
adrian

i586 became unresolvable and x86_64 is failed and can't be triggered to rebuild (the same link).

No problem to create a bugreport but I'll not be able support it :(

--
Best regards,
Dmitriy DA(P).DarkneSS Perlow @ Linux x64