Re: [opensuse-buildservice] When to post to opensuse-buildservice vs opensuse-packaging?

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015, at 11:38 AM, Dmitriy Perlow wrote:
opensuse-packaging English Packaging RPM packages for the
openSUSE distribution

How to write spec file, apply patch etc.

opensuse-buildservice English Discussion about the Open Build
Service

How to use OBS.

When the separation is that clear, your answer is clear.

As both of the specific posts above, to my own read, deal with both issues,
it's not.

Are you advising those posts belong on one, the other, or both lists? If it
remains unclear, I can simply choose based on my own needs.

The project goes into lengthy discussion

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Cross_posting

which, in the end, translates into "in depends". That said, one tries to
follow the 'netiquette' ...