[opensuse-buildservice] When to post to opensuse-buildservice vs opensuse-packaging?
I recently posted questions re: usage of OSC/OBS, in the context of my own
packaging,

[opensuse-packaging] 'osc build' fails @ RPM error: "file not found".
spec file's BuildRoot:/%{buildroot} ignored, files instead installed under
'build-root' from ~/.oscrc.,
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2015-04/msg00104.html

[opensuse-packaging] How to configure osc subproject to use GCC v5 from
devel:gcc by default, for all packages?
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2015-04/msg00105.html

I waffled as to where to post them. The list descriptions

opensuse-packaging English Packaging RPM packages for the openSUSE
distribution
opensuse-buildservice English Discussion about the Open Build Service

, the lists' members, and the topics discussed all appear to overlap somewhat.

I'm not clear about the delineation between the two. I'd rather not double-,
or incorrectly, post.

Best to ask, once:

What list should those posts, specifically, have been posted to?