[opensuse-buildservice] Building LSB Debian packages with RPM spec files in OBS with debbuild
Hello,

It has been a few years since I last emailed and brought up this, but
I was wondering whether support for debbuild[1] ever got integrated
into OBS. I find myself increasingly making packages that need to work
on both Debian and RPM based systems, and being able to use a unified
spec file to build both would be fantastic, as it would save me a lot
of time (and prevent a lot of headaches in supporting two sets of
build scripts for packages).

[1]: https://secure.deepnet.cx/trac/debbuild