Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Debian 8.0 and Ubuntu 15.04 got imported
On Freitag, 24. April 2015, 14:31:26 wrote Nico Kruber:
Thanks,

regarding the OBS config, here is something I get from Debian 8.0 in our
home:scalaris project which should probably be solved globally:

have choice for sysv-rc | file-rc needed by initscripts: openrc sysv-rc

hm, I have de-prefered "openrc" for now, since it seems to be an alternative
implementation of their sysv-rc package.