Re: [opensuse-buildservice] resources being wasted?
On Wednesday 15 April 2015 22:30:32 Felix Miata wrote:
I went looking to see if a patch to fix the broken ATI Xorg driver had been
applied anywhere in BS homes by first searching
https://software.opensuse.org/package/xf86-video-ati for any that might
exist, downloading those I found, then examining their changelogs. The most
recent build found had only two changelog entries, both 3 years old. None of
the other 3 had any changelog entries dated more recent than 03 October.
Why are people getting drivers rebuilt that contain no changes from release
builds? What am I missing?

Well, I know I'm doing a bad thing, but I'm actually not updating the
changelog unless my experiment finished successfully. So that may be the case,
you really have to compare the spec files and sources instead.

--
Regards,
Stas