Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: osc bl downloads wrong log file
On Mittwoch, 15. April 2015, 12:12:32 wrote Ruediger Meier:
On Wednesday 15 April 2015, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Ruediger Meier <sweet_f_a@xxxxxx> writes:
This gives me a logfile from yesterday:
$ cd rudi_m:ul-all/ul-plain
$ osc bl openSUSE_13.1_ports ppc

But it was rebuilt today a few times already.

This is by design.

I see, but this is very confusing when you just want to watch the log to
see whether the expected BuildRequires were installed or whether the
tests were running or whatever.

Yesterday I have updated certain "BuildRequires" and there is no way to
check whether the right version was actually used for build.

use "osc buildinfo .... | grep $your_package" to find out which one gets used.

$ osc rblt home:rudi_m:ul-all/ul-plain openSUSE_13.1_ports ppc |
tail -10

Retried build at Tue Apr 14 18:09:24 2015 returned same result,
skipped:

I would say the last log should be kept rather than the first one. Then
the only confusing thing would be that the package is older than the
log.

no, the log file which belongs to the build rpms must be kept IMHO

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany