Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to get the date of last package change

On Tuesday 2015-04-14 14:10, Ruediger Meier wrote:

Unfortunately obs repos do not seem to save the correct timestamps of
source files. The only way I could imagine right now is to take the
timestamp of the last "*.changes" entry. Is there a better way?

This is in fact the advertised way if you absolutely need the "current"
time. (For example, if you intend to replace -TIME__/__DATE__. Though,
in case of __DATE__/__TIME__, I just define them to the empty string,
which is a lot quicker.)