[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Temporary disable change monitoring
On Thu 02 Apr 2015 03:45:34 PM CDT, Stanislav Baiduzhyi wrote:

Is it possible to temporary disable change monitoring when I'm
planning to do more changes and I know that it may take me 5-10
minutes till I finish and will be ready to launch proper rebuild? I'm
using build.opensuse.org web ui and I cannot find any possibility to
do that, and it seems to me quite wasteful that builds are launched
that I know for sure will fail.

Hi
Disable the repository for build, better to use osc and build
locally....?

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° LFCS, SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 GNOME 3.10.1 Kernel 3.12.38-44-default