Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Downloading sources before the build
On Wednesday 01 April 2015 18:53:42 Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Mittwoch, 1. April 2015, 18:45:18 wrote Stanislav Baiduzhyi:
At the moment all of the packages I've seen are storing the sources next
spec file. But some of the spec files are specifying Source0 as http url.

So here is the question: is it possible to actually download the sources
before the build, and why not? :)

not before each build, but you can let obs download it after source commit.

However, it will still go to the source repository for good reasons:
- servers or files may go away
- files with the same name may change
- evil servers might deliver a different file to our server then
to anyone else.

That makes sense. Thank you for the explanation!

--
Regards,
Stas