Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Regarding stuck build of a project
On Samstag, 28. März 2015, 21:09:23 wrote Shekhar Neupane:
Hello,

I have a few projects in my opensuse build home project. They build
successfully for opensuse 13.1 but they are stuck in 'scheduled'
status for a long time now (month).

Can you take a look at it and force it to build for 13.2 please?

For example:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:wildnux/dkms-clevo_wmi

I have this Sager clevo custom build laptop and my keyboard light does
not work properly without that module. I just upgraded to 13.2 and
wanted to install it but it does not build.

uh, there is indeed a bigger problem on the backend server handling
all home:* projects...

I have reset the states of all of them and let the backend scan
all home:* projects from scratch.

will take a while and we will monitor this closely now ...

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany