Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Oldest (instead of newest) RPM chosen from update repository
Am 25.03.2015 um 05:09 schrieb Justin Hammond:

Are you refreshing the primary.xml file you downloaded from the update
repo? As I understand, for update repo¹s you should occasionally download
updated copies and then run obs_admin --rescan-repository on the repp¹s.

Yes. All of the above is done. A cron job regularly fetches the latest
primary.xml
and runs obs_admin. Looking through the primary.xml I can even see that newer
versions of the packages I'm requiring are present.

Regards -- Till
--
Dipl.-Inform. Till Dörges doerges@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel. +49 - 40 - 244 2407 - 14