Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Vendor changed after upgrade to 2.5
On Dienstag, 24. März 2015, 11:31:50 wrote Darin Perusich:
Hello All,

After upgrading my private OBS instance from 2.4 -> 2.5 the rpm Vendor
has changed on my packages from obs://obs.mydomain.com/myproj to
obs://build.opensuse.org/myproj. This is causing a HUGE problem since
zypper won't update any packages due to a perceived Vendor change.

Triggered a rebuild and/or deleting the binaries doesn't fix the
vendor string,, how do I fix this so the correct Vendor is being set?

It is stored in the global /configuration meanwhile. Just run

osc api -e /configuration

and edit the instance name inside of the <name>..</name> element

--
Later,
Darin

Maxfeldstraße 5