Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Scientific Linux specific SPEC file parts
On Freitag, 20. März 2015, 11:44:56 wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Freitag, 20. März 2015, 11:42:22 wrote Andreas Baumann:
Hi,

I was under the impression that the version macro
for Scientific Linux is 'scilin_version'.

# osc meta prjconf ScientificLinux:7 | grep _version
%define scientificlinux_version 700
%scientificlinux_version 700

So the following snippet was never working for me (postgresql-devel
was never installed):
Can somebody confirm that 'scilin_version' is not set or
a different variable should be used?

ah, wait, does it mean Scientific Linux is providing this themself?

Okay, we should add it to our prjconf then ...

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany