[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Error on CentOS6 / SLE11 builds?
On 09/03/2015 21:25, Cantor, Scott wrote:
On 3/9/15, 10:15 AM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm seeing an odd error on all my builds since last night on just a few of
the platforms:

This seems to be intermittent, though happens more than not. I presume
somehow it's depending on which system the build ends up submitted to run on,
but the builds will sometimes work, but more often fail with the errors
unpacking the cyrus-sasl package from the OS.

-- Scott

It depends if the build system runs xen or KVM.
I notice this error happens only if the build system runs kvm.
Some of my SLE11_SP2 and SUSE_SLE-11_SP1-standard packages are affected,
any help would be greatly appreciable.
Andreas talks about a broken initrd, please fix it.