[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Error on CentOS6 / SLE11 builds?
On 13/03/2015 11:48, Adrian Schröter wrote:
I red elsewhere that you suggessted that filesystem should be installed
before sasl.

So I added this to CentOS-6 prjconf now:

Order: filesystem:cyrus-sasl

Some background, this is breaking dependency cycles of packages at defined
places. The bug is still in the packages but the line works around it.

I have tried your workaround, and unfortunately it doesn't work here.
I have also SLE11 builds failed with this error :
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /var/run/dbus: cpio: mkdir
failed - No such file or directory