[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Error on CentOS6 / SLE11 builds?
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> writes:

On Dienstag, 10. März 2015, 13:41:22 wrote Cantor, Scott:
On 3/10/15, 4:20 AM, "Andreas Schwab" <schwab@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2@xxxxxxx> writes:

[ 27s] error: unpacking of archive failed on file /var/run/saslauthd:
cpio: mkdir failed - No such file or directory

The most probable cause is that /var/run is a dangling symlink.

Due to something I'm doing in my specfiles, or some kind of system issue?
I've never seen anything like this before certainly in several years of
using the service.

may be cause by broken packaging or by broken dependencies.

Or a broken initrd that replaces the directory /var/run with a symlink.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7