Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: wrong baselibs requires
On Sunday 2015-03-08 16:31, Karsten Keil wrote:

Hi,

thanks for all answers.

Am 05.03.2015 um 10:46 schrieb Andreas Schwab:
Karsten Keil <kkeil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Any ideas how to get rid of this extra requires ?

requires -cups-<targettype>

Yes, this works. Only to verify that I understand it correctly:

The baselibs magic always generates a "Requires: %{name}-<targettype>".

Yes, there is an implicit name-targettype rule added, which needs to be
explicitly undone again. It smells like a historicĀ - now dullĀ - default,
really, because due to the Shared Library Package Naming Guidelines
which openSUSE employs since years essentially ensures that we seldomly
have libraries in the %name package in the first place, but always in
libfooooo0.