Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Qactus, a Qt-based OBS notifier app
On Wednesday, March 04, 2015 12:55:20 AM Javier Llorente wrote:

I have created a wiki page with the TODO/ideas and added yours.
https://github.com/javierllorente/qactus/wiki

Hi Javier,

As that we are brainstorming anyway, maybe an idea would be to be able to see
all requests open for a certain group ? In my situation I am getting SR's for
packages I maintain, but also for the whole repository (e.g. KDE:Extra) and on
top of that I am part of the review group for Factory.

It would be great if Qactus could listen to SR's that are open for a certain
group or person.

Thanks

Raymond