Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Create Add-On product with OBS?
On Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 15:13:10 wrote Till Dörges:
Hi all,

I was wondering, whether it is possible to create Add-On products with OBS?

I'm looking for something similar to the YaST module 'yast2-add-on-creator'.

I found these pages on the web, but I'm not sure this is what I'm looking for
(I
don't need bootable CDs, i.e. no kiwi):

you still want to use kiwi, check here for an example:

osc co OBS:Server:2.5 _product

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany