Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS 2.6 private installation: Web UI hangs
Hi all,

thanks for your replies.

Am 23.02.2015 um 19:20 schrieb Matthew Drobnak:

Check /etc/sysconfig/apache2 to make sure you're loading the SSL module.
It should add a "Listen" for 443 if that's loading successfully.

SSL was working (my client was presented a certificate by the server).

You will also want to look in /srv/www/obs/api/log/production.log (I
think that's the name and path -- this is from memory) to see if there's
anything useful in there.

The file exists, but it didn't contain anything useful (for me).

I did get it working by simply trying again with a fresh install. This time I
followed

/usr/share/doc/packages/obs-server/README.md

(instead of /usr/share/doc/packages/obs-server/README.SETUP which I tried
twice, too).

A bit odd...

Regards -- Till
--