[opensuse-buildservice] Re: KDE4 on SLE_12
  • From: Martin Vogt <mvogt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 11:40:22 +0100
On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Martin Vogt <mvogt1@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Is there a HOWTO how to checkout and build KDE:Distro:Factory on SLE_12?
Somehow it should be possibe given [*] (see above)

The SLE_12 repository is disabled, so what you see is an older build.

Thanks.
I have no experience with OBS, so what I'm currently doing is, endlessly :-(

osc copypac home:adrianSuSE:KDE mobipocket home:mvogt
osc copypac home:adrianSuSE:KDE libdmtx home:mvogt
osc copypac openSUSE:13.1 libqjson home:mvogt

(for example) and then let the remote build system doing its job.
Is this the correct way of getting KDE4 on SLE_12?

Is there a way to do it smarter?
("Autodependency discovery&copy",...)

I would prefer to get the KDE4 from openSUSE:13.1, instead of factory.
Is openSUSE:13.1 supposed to work ond SLE_12?

regards,

Martin