Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc, disable spec file auto format
On Freitag, 13. Februar 2015, 13:24:25 wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Freitag, 13. Februar 2015, 13:17:31 wrote Ruediger Meier:
It's unfixable. Old versions of "obs-service-format_spec_file" (the ones
we have in any stable openSUSE release) will always revert spec files
which were formatted by newer fixed versions. You see these kind of
stupidly commited changes in many osc logs. It's a pain for any
reviewer.

so what, a maintenance update for that package should be possible.
Note: the one installed on the system of the packager is used, not
the one inside of some distro.

another note: this is only true, because this particular service is
configured as "localonly" in openSUSE:* projects.

Could you do me a favour and test the current version from openSUSE:Tools
project if it is fixing your problems already?

We will take care of a maintenance update then.

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany