Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc, disable spec file auto format
On Thursday 12 February 2015, Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

I'd like to have --noservice always per default. Or better
just --no-format_spec_file. After years of pain I just want to get
rid of it.

rpm -e obs-service-format_spec_file

I've tried this now on a second machine but it does not work:

rudi@zappa:~/devel/osc/home:rudi_m:ul-all/util-linux> osc commit
*** Error: Package obs-service-format_spec_file is required for this
operation
rudi@zappa:~/devel/osc/home:rudi_m:ul-all/util-linux> osc service run
*** Error: Package obs-service-format_spec_file is required for this
operation

cu,
Rudi