[opensuse-buildservice] KDE4 on SLE_12
  • From: Martin Vogt <mvogt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:49:36 +0100
Hello,

I like to build KDE4 on SLE_12, like:

(*) http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Distro:/Factory/SLE_12/

but I like to build it by my own, which does not work.
I have checkout KDE:Distro:Factory on a SLED12 and started with kdebase4:

osc build SLE_12 x86_64 kdebase4/*.spec
[..]
uresolvable: nothing provides baloo-devel

Ok, kdebase4 requires another package. let' start with this first:

osc build SLE_12 x86_64 baloo/baloo.spec
[..]
unresolvable: nothing provides kfilemetadata-devel

This looks like a circular dependency?

Is there a HOWTO how to checkout and build KDE:Distro:Factory on SLE_12?

Somehow it should be possibe given [*] (see above)

regards,

Martin