Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to add a local pkg to the basesystem?
On Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2015, 09:26:15 wrote Olaf Hering:
On Fri, Feb 06, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Yep. We documented the prjconf settings here, tell if something is
not clear and can improve it:)

http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/cha.obs.build_config.html

Does "<PACKAGES>" mean real rpm packages or also resolvables like
'pkgconfig(whatever)'? Such info should be added to 7.1.

Okay, I have added this to the docu in git now:

<para>
&lt;PACKAGES&gt; mean binary package provides, but not the full filename.
For example gcc, but not gcc-
1.2.3.i386.rpm. Provides of a package can not be used either.
</para>

Olaf

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg