[opensuse-buildservice] Recovering from ENOSPACE
Good Morning,

I have an older installation of OBS and the data partition ran
out of space. To free some space I removed sources of packages
that we are no longer building.

I am facing a couple of issues and I wonder if any of that is
known and can point me to a bug report.

The first one is that the OBS Scheduler for i586 and x86-64
when started from the start script briefly execute and then
quit. When I start it myself from a screen they start and keep
running.

The second issue is that one package is somehow still "building".
Is there a way I can abort it? It seems to persist across
reboots of the machine.

kind regards
holger