Re: [opensuse-buildservice] local check for if the "Requires" statements are correct?
Hi,

I found the solution to the problem with the runtime dependency detection were
the
following two lines in the spec file [1]:

```
%define _use_internal_dependency_generator 0
%define __find_requires %wx_requires
```

The first one apparently disables the automatic dependency detection. And the
second one
is just wrong (copy&paste error).

Best regards

Gregor