[opensuse-buildservice] Open Build Service(OBS) 2.6.0 released

We just have released our new stable code line OBS 2.6.0.
Please find the full anouncement on our blog:

http://openbuildservice.org/2015/02/05/version-2.6/

Updaters need to adapt their repository channels and should
read the README.UPDATERS file which comes with this version.

Features from the release notes file:
=====================================

* Debian live build image generation support (thanks to Jan Blunck)

* webui handles package sources supporting project links.

* optional binary package tracking, can be used to track released packages.
Esp. important for maintained products.

* Groups can have maintainers now, who can modify the member list

* Requests can have a priority now. Request search is sorting by the priority
first and by the age of the request second.

* The request history system got a big overhaul
- reviews have a history too now
- more fine granular history elements which can be displayed more flexible

* EXPERIMENTAL: Entire projects can be linked now with frozen source revisions.

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany