Re: [opensuse-buildservice] 13.2 updates publishing broken
On Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 09:40:58 wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015, 09:34:28 wrote Andreas Schwab:
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> writes:

I have commented it out and OBS is launching the delta build
jobs now. So, it will take some more time, but updates will go
out today...

Thanks, though the updates still didn't arrive.

yep, the OOM error which was attempted to workaround with that
line is back :/

adapted the qemu-accel package now providing a x86_64 makedeltarpm
to circumvent the OOM error. This worked for 13.1, but on 13.2 it
does segfault now instead :/

I will try to debug this in a free minute, but if we want updates
now, we just can disable the delta rpm generation...

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany