Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc api /build/project/repository/arch/package/binaryname?view=fileinfo_ext error
On Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015, 21:17:27 wrote Rick Liu:

Since I updated "perl-BSSolv" to 0.20.0 for my local opensuse 12.1 OBS
server, I started to see errors for some packages (not all packages)
while viewing the page for the "Detailed Information About xxxxxx.rpm" on
the browser.

I have narrowed it down that it can be reproduced through "osc api"
command:
$ osc api -X GET
/build/home:rickliu:test/openSUSE_13.1/i586/osc/osc-0.132.6.bcm3-2.1.n
oarch.rpm?view=fileinfo_ext Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400:
excess hash entries obsoletes excess hash entries: obsoletes

this is a new element in the structure available in OBS 2.6.

OBS 2.5 still comes with perl-BSSolv 0.19...

[Rick Liu]
Hi Adrian,

I have downgrade perl-BSSolv to 0.19,
but it's still the same issue.
Some packages are able display correctly,
but some are showing the same error:
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400:
excess hash entries obsoletes excess hash entries: obsoletes

you have old on-disk data then most likely ...

My original perl-BSSolv version was 0.18.
I'm trying to update perl-BSSolv module only to fix the issue of nothing
provides "python:any" dependency issue.

I like to recommend to update to OBS 2.6.0 RC then. The
final release is near and all these things should be solved
then.

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany