Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Local openSUSE OS Bootstrap
On Montag, 2. Februar 2015, 21:21:50 wrote Matthew Drobnak:
The old obs_project_mirror tool seems to be deprecated.

I created a new project called openSUSE:13.1.
I have copied in the project configuration from build.opensuse.org for
13.1.
I have a copy of the ISO of 13.1.

Do I copy everything under the suse directory
into /srv/obs/build/openSUSE:13.1/x86_64/full ? Or just the x86_64
directory?

:full directory...

But in this case I would just build against the build.opensuse.org remote
instance
in first step. And afterwards removing the path again. Ideally nothing would
trigger to rebuild here since you rebuild already the entire distro.

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany