Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to find my own requests
On Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015, 09:46:36 wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015, 09:39:27 wrote Olaf Hering:
On Tue, Jan 27, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

On Wednesday 2015-01-14 13:15, Olaf Hering wrote:

I wonder how I would find requests created by myself?
rq -h suggests that -M would do it, but appearently it does not.

osc rq -M -s new,review

is what I use for everything that I consider pending.

Good. But that does not answer the question above ;-)

If you really want to have all request which your created at some
time, you can use this api call:

# osc api "/request?user=adrianSuSE&roles=creator&view=collection"

add states=new,review,declined for example for not processed requests,
it will speed up the request also a lot.

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany