Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS gateway hiccup?

Hi Marcus, see attached trace. It stays "forever" in a socket read.

I do not know obs well enough to understand the semantics of this
communication and where exactly it breaks. It seems to expect some
server output which does not arrive.

I have not found where my credentials are sent so I will habitually
change my password tomorrow.

I think I found the problem:

Just now, the upload failed when I had <!-- --!> markers inside but
worked when I removed these lines.

It should be better if a ci would emit some kind of error instead of
just doing nothing but it will take me a while to understand obs code
and provide a patch. It's also not top of my list, sadly :(

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer