Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Again: Correctly unpublishing packages
On Donnerstag, 22. Januar 2015, 12:02:47 wrote Johannes Kastl:
On 22.01.2015 Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

The important part is 'publishing enabled': if it's disabled, any
change on this package, including wiping binaries, is 'not
published' (so no effect on the download servers)

Sorry, but that is not really straightforward (and probably the cause
for the questions about this issue). IMHO wiping binaries should wipe
the binaries, no matter is publishing is enabled or not.

Or it should have a switch to do that.

We have fate #309393 as a feature request for this.

Also, having to enable publishing to disable publishing packages is
quite confusing.

Does it suffice to have publishing enabled for one package, but
disabled for the repos at project level?

Regards,
Johannes
--
`Don't, Ginny, we'll send you loads of owls.´ `We'll send you a
Hogwarts toilet seat.´ `George!´ `Only joking, Mum.´

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany