Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS gateway hiccup?
On Dienstag, 20. Januar 2015, 12:31:44 wrote Ralf Lang:
Still failing as of today. The explanation makes sense for "osc build"
but I do not understand why a "ci" to this repo should be complicated.

right. However, did you tried today to submit and got a 50x error?

I do not see it in our logs then.

Can you please retry via

osc -d ci

and send me the output please?

I tried that but now it's hanging "forever" (more than 20 minutes)

rlang@rlang-t430b1:/srv/obs/isv:B1-Systems:Horde5:opensuse-appliance/groupware-image-13.2>
osc -d ci
GET https://api.opensuse.org/source/isv:B1-Systems:Horde5:opensuse-appliance
GET
https://api.opensuse.org/source/isv:B1-Systems:Horde5:opensuse-appliance/groupware-image-13.2?rev=latest
POST
https://api.opensuse.org/source/isv:B1-Systems:Horde5:opensuse-appliance/groupware-image-13.2?cmd=getprojectservices
Sending root.tar.bz2
Sending groupware-image-13.2.kiwi
POST
https://api.opensuse.org/source/isv:B1-Systems:Horde5:opensuse-appliance/groupware-image-13.2?comment=Image+for+13.2&cmd=commitfilelist&user=ralflangb1

Is the root tar ball very large, so it is a timeout during upload?

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany